Sunday, September 21, 2014

My Application to Reality TV

Everyone has their favorite reality TV smut that they like to watch. If not religiously only occasionally...but they still have it. Mine would have to be Big Brother. I don't know what it is about the show that gets me but every season leaves me wanting to be on the show more and more thinking I might be the next 500K winner.

Picture submitted for BB17 application



So I submitted my application today. It would be an amazing feat to even make it to the next round of casting so the fact that I got all my stuff together that they need was amazing!  They had some pretty generic questions and an essay that had to be 70 words or less. That was the hardest part of the whole application trying to condense myself into that few words.



I also decided to go with a recent pic vs the default pic I use for everything (because it's the best pic I've ever taken).

I'll keep everyone updated as to if I hear anything from the casting directors so until then...keep your fingers crossed!


2 comments: