Thursday, August 21, 2014

The Amount of Bullshit...

I'm tired of people thinking they can manipulate me. I'm tired of being played like a puppet. Sure I like to make people happy but that's no reason to take advantage of that fact. And just so you know....I have a side that doesn't come back from the dark side. A side that once you've crossed that line, you will never know reparation.

My hope in the human race sometimes gets in the way of seeing the true nature of people and who they say they are and how they act. I'm blinded by the hope that people will choose to be good and not bad. Will choose to do good and not bad. I may never learn this lesson and probably continue to get burned through my adult life. I can't stop this in me though. It's who I am and it's what makes me happy.

To those who take advantage of that...be good to me and I'll be good to you. Manipulate me and I will find out because I am NOT dumb and NOT unintelligible in the ways of reading people. You may be good at hiding it for now. But the truth will come out and the truth will set me free. And then...you will have crossed that line.

Forgiveness? Sure...if you show that you truly want it. If you don't care...don't waste my time. I'll forgive you without knowing because I won't allow that to eat me up. You will have burned that bridge to me and I believe in my heart of hearts, that our hearts would have grown and benefited from us being friends.

So long to those of you who think you can walk all over me for I will shake you off me in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment