Sunday, August 24, 2014

True Blood Season Finale--SPOILERS

Firstly I just want to state that the season finale of True Blood I think could have totally been 2 hours long. So many ways it could have gone. I mean...I'd love to have seen more Eric Northman!

Secondly...the ending was totally rushed. I mean come on!! Sookie ends up with some guy who looks like Wolverine from the side?!

Thirdly, I completely forgot the whole vampire explodes when they die thing so when Vampire Bill and Sookie staked him together, super vampirey sweet btw, I definitely did a 'HOLY COW' moment when it happened.

I'll miss the series even though I have only actively been following the series for the last two seasons. I like the series and recommend it to anyone who likes scifi, vampires that don't sparkle but are sexy, and fairies!

That's all I'm gonna say on this matter since I'm still upset the ending felt rushed. And still pissed Vampire Bill did die and Sookie didn't have magical healing powers to cure Vampire Bill and live happily ever after.

Anybody for a spin off? "New Blood?"


2 comments:

  1. Wow so I had just typed up a long summary of the show as a whole and it just straight up deleted it when I pressed publish. Basically ya your right about the rushed ending. The show as a whole was great I give it a 7.5 mainly because of the slow middle seasons. The finale and final season got cut short mainly because of HBO focusing on a lot of stupid shit at the moment like the leftovers and retarded documentaries that suck but whatever. The ending was the best way they could have wrapped it up at this point although it was still rushed as shit. GG trueblood you will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! I've had that happen to me but only because I had a little finger push the power button on my tower. I still think it was WAY too rushed. I mean the scene with Eric bobbin' his head to music was great and I wish they could have explored that a little more. I think it was the best they could have done as well but the rushing to close everything was just a huge disappointment. Oh well. On to the next series. Took up "The Strain" which seems to be pretty decent.

      Delete